Wednesday, March 26, 2008

was too bored during physic lesson..
mr chan went for the moe interview thing..
den mdm pay came into take over the class!!
nothing to do and i started playin with the
my hair and my fren's hair(with wire)..

some pictures!!
was too bored so i did this to my hair!!

and see wat i did to their hair!! haha!!
guess who are they!! dun tell me you dunno!!
is so easy!!

rush home after school.. took a cab home..
i took a quick shower and rush out of house!!
bring my grandfather to TTSH to see doctor!!
the doctor gave him some medication..
and have to go back for appointment 1 mth later..
the doctor says if the medication doesnt work on him..
he will have to take a MRI test(which cost S$400++)..
if the test result shows tat is the nerve tat cost the problem..
he might need to go for an operation!!
HOPE THE MEDICATION WORK ON HIM!!
SO TAT HE WONT HAVE TO SUFFER THE PAIN!!

P.S. god please let him be more healthy!! dun let him suffers the pain!!
PLEASE!!