Tuesday, May 6, 2008

FUN

the sunset was so nice!!
took the photo in my uncle's car!

went breakfast with ZJ, keat and aishah at AMK hub!!
have SUBWAY!! after tat we took bus to school!!

before goin up to the hall for phy paper
mrs yau pass me the class photos!!
is SO NICE & COOL!!
I LOVE 5a1!!! hahas!!
here are some snapshots of the class photos!!

after phy paper today took bus home with
aaron, zyann, keat and aishah!!
went to TPY with keat and aishah!! went to the pet shop!!
after tat went to BK to have lunch!!
look at our cute and cool toy! haha!!
me and keat are super childish at BK!! haha!!
the turtle is mine!!
&
the dog is keat's!!

P.S. my grandma is stayin over at my house now!!
i'm goin crazy soon!! she is naggin almost every single mins!!
but still hope tat she can stay healthy and faster recover
although she nag and nag everyday!